Move limit

Any ideas how to improve the game or the site.

Move limit

Postby XxXAlphamaleXxX » Fri 4. Oct 2013, 03:07

Alright so ive noticed that sometimes when im moving across a planet ill get some lag of sorts and will naturally hold the movement key down before i realize its just lag but then my char will walk for many many turns until it is stopped by a mountain or its run its coarse
this however is very annoying when you are low on oxygen and you cant stop
So my suggestion is making like a maximum 5-15 turns, that way you aren't sitting there wasting all of your oxygen walking into the side of the same mountain
"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value."
~Albert Einstein
XxXAlphamaleXxX
Redshirt

Re: Move limit

Postby Masterski » Tue 8. Oct 2013, 16:49

Best thing to do is to get rid of the said lag. Because when there will be no lag and you will want to cross a planet, such invisible barriers you offer to implement will be annoying.
Masterski
Redshirt

Postby XxXAlphamaleXxX » Tue 8. Oct 2013, 17:31

Yeah but implementing of such things will almost always have the ability to toggle them in the options. Most annoyances are covered with the options. Its just something that would be nice if you are having issues to be able to turn on, also the number I suggested didn't need to be the real number of max moves just something I guessed sounded good, either way, if the lag is hard to fix and its easier to temporarily add a fix, it would be nice to be able to use it until the lag is fixed.
"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value."
~Albert Einstein
XxXAlphamaleXxX
Redshirt

Postby Masterski » Wed 9. Oct 2013, 18:43

Well, I still disagree. It's best to focus on fixing a problem that flaws the gameplay for everybody, than invest time in a feature that will become obsolete once the fix is live.
Masterski
Redshirt

Return to Suggestions