Strange Keybinding MESS

Strange Keybinding MESS

Postby Sebastian2203 » Fri 8. Nov 2013, 17:35

When I attempt to ingame change key for portal enter, I manage to crash out every other keybinding except for randomly chosen 4-6. So they do not have entered key for their activation they are just empty/non-assigned ( I hope this is understandable) RESULT?

Everytime I move things happen as if I pushed every non-assigned command so I basicaly activate all of my grenades drop some stuff call radio, or open helmet. Then after I manage to move I get examine thingy, and I cant escape it because when I enter ESC I am in away team menu and I am renaming my captain.. but I cant leave this menu... and whenever I change trought config keybidings back to normal or reset or what ever else, nothing changes I just have to delete whole game file and dowloand/zip extract new one.

Or its my fault ? Am I doing something wrong ?

EDIT: I will post data after it seems like its bug and not my fault.
Sebastian2203
Redshirt

Re: Strange Keybinding MESS

Postby magellan » Sat 9. Nov 2013, 15:47

It's a bug. Found and fixed it.
In the meantime: If you mess up keybindings.txt (And a few other files) [Or as in this case: prospector does it] you can just delete them and prospector will generate a new one. If you delete a file prospector can't generate on it's own the game will tell you and refuse to start.
magellan
Pilot

Return to Fixed