[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Prospector - A roguelike in space www.prospector.at • View topic - Alien Artifacts Everywhere

Alien Artifacts Everywhere

Alien Artifacts Everywhere

Postby zelosdomingo » Sat 30. Nov 2013, 22:38

I don't know if this is intentional, but nearly every planet I go to I find alien artifacts, such as adaptive bodyarmor, disintegrators, alien holokeycards, handheld cloaking devices, and Squidsuits.

This basically invalidates all other equipment, as it is trivial to obtain a full set of alien weapons and armor.

This has happened across multiple saves.
zelosdomingo
Redshirt

Re: Alien Artifacts Everywhere

Postby Koios » Sun 1. Dec 2013, 00:03

Actually the same happens to me, at first it dosesn't happen, the nightmare starts when I find my first alien artifact, then they start spawning more and more often, I have noticed alien holokey cards or however they are called are the one that increases the chances of finding more alien artifacts the most, at some points those artifacts respawn on surface where raw materials should be spout, fortunately this bug doesn't seem to affect udnerground areas, if you go down a tunnel, you'll notice a more normal alien artifacts appearance.
Koios
Redshirt

Postby Spacehamster » Sun 1. Dec 2013, 13:53

Its not a bug at all (Just too small or old values for things triggered by turn *** - say "hello" to new time system). That already reported and will be fixed in next release.
(Or in cold/hotfix - i'm not dev and don't know what Magellan will decide about it - still bet on: next release.)

If you curious:

Anyway thanks for reporting.
Sry for my engrish - i'm just a hamster :)

Space hamsters are never wrong!

Oh no! Its Wooly Rupert, the Tyrannohamstersaurus of Ill Omen!
Spacehamster
Pilot

Postby zelosdomingo » Mon 2. Dec 2013, 22:38

Ah, I see. Thanks for the info.
zelosdomingo
Redshirt

Return to Fixed