[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4699: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4701: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4702: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4703: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Prospector - A roguelike in space www.prospector.at • View topic - R200 game crashes

R200 game crashes

R200 game crashes

Postby esran » Thu 27. Apr 2017, 00:31

I played the game for awhile, and occasionally the game crashed, usually when I was on a planet where I was killing dozens or possible hundreds of enemies. Ordinarily I don't mind game crashes that much, because the game can still be reloaded, but eventually the game crashed on one of those special planets that spawns tons of robots, and the save file could not be reloaded.
I also think I had a crew of at least 20 people every time the game crashed, and it was late in the game. Once I had a crew of more than 40 people, it definitely seemed to crash more often, but that could have been a coincidence.
I attached a zip of several files I think will be relevant to finding the bug.
Attachments
NNC - 0001.zip
(974.35 KiB) Downloaded 633 times
esran
Redshirt

Re: R200 game crashes

Postby esran » Fri 28. Apr 2017, 15:51

Game crashed again, this time in the middle of space without warning. Save file dissapears when I attempt to load it, fortunately I made a backup so I could attach it.
Zip is attached.
Attachments
NNC - 0005-crash.zip
(2.13 MiB) Downloaded 627 times
esran
Redshirt

Postby spaceman » Fri 28. Apr 2017, 22:36

My game crashes the longer I've played (in game time) which is ridiculous.

Plus it seems the alien robot ship issue is still present. I ended up landing in an area where there are many of them (on purpose) and when I used the explore area option I eventually got shot at by multiple ships.
spaceman
Redshirt

Postby Spacehamster » Sat 29. Apr 2017, 02:55

Sry for my engrish - i'm just a hamster :)

Space hamsters are never wrong!

Oh no! Its Wooly Rupert, the Tyrannohamstersaurus of Ill Omen!
Spacehamster
Pilot

Postby magellan » Sun 30. Apr 2017, 19:15

Thank's for the report and the savegames.
New version with these issues fixed will be out later tomorrow.
magellan
Pilot

Return to Fixed