[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4699: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4701: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4702: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4703: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Prospector - A roguelike in space www.prospector.at • View topic - Possible Mudds bug?

Possible Mudds bug?

Ask the community if you don't know what to do, or how to do it.

Re: Possible Mudds bug?

Postby StarshipEngineer » Sun 27. Oct 2013, 14:33

I've got a savegame. How do I post it? (Or does my forum account not have the necessary permissions?)
StarshipEngineer
Redshirt

Postby magellan » Sun 27. Oct 2013, 14:37

You should be allowed to post it. At the bottom when you write a post there is "options" and "upload attachment" (It's a bit hidden)
magellan
Pilot

Postby StarshipEngineer » Sun 27. Oct 2013, 15:56

I see the options tab (with five checkboxes starting with "Disable BBCode" and ending with "Notify me when a reply is posted"), but no mention of "upload attachment". The page search only finds "attachment" in the text of my posting, the "attach a signature" checkbox under options, and your posting.

I guess something's not quite right yet.
StarshipEngineer
Redshirt

Postby magellan » Sun 27. Oct 2013, 16:15

There is some wierd stuff going on right now. I'll have to look into it tomorrow after work. In the meantime could you send me the savegame by email?
magellan
Pilot

Postby StarshipEngineer » Sun 27. Oct 2013, 17:40

Sent by email.
StarshipEngineer
Redshirt

Postby cptiglo » Sun 27. Oct 2013, 21:08

here's a savegame on a planetside mudds store
I cant sell the spacesuits and the air filters (probably because the game treats them as equipped?)
Attachments
0001t.sav
mudds selling bug savegame
(96.04 KiB) Downloaded 736 times
cptiglo
Redshirt

Postby StarshipEngineer » Mon 28. Oct 2013, 07:09

StarshipEngineer
Redshirt

Postby XxXAlphamaleXxX » Mon 28. Oct 2013, 10:30

I recently ran into this bug as well while I was at work and didn't take much time to think about it, strange enough I did manage to sell one thing but the rest wouldn't let me or tell me why.
"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value."
~Albert Einstein
XxXAlphamaleXxX
Redshirt

Postby magellan » Mon 28. Oct 2013, 17:17

Actually: yes, it is the fact that it's equipped.
I added a "Do you really want to(y/n)" question to solve the problem.
magellan
Pilot

Previous

Return to Help!