[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4699: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4701: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4702: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4703: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Prospector - A roguelike in space www.prospector.at • View topic - General Questions

General Questions

Ask the community if you don't know what to do, or how to do it.

General Questions

Postby MegaXRadioMan » Mon 3. Mar 2014, 05:14

Good evening, fellow prospectors!

I'm new to the game, and on my 7th run right now. I was just wondering a few things about specifics about the game:

1. Can you interact with ships that have landed on planets? It seems to me that they just kinda sit there and, while the atmosphere of it is nice, I feel like there's something missing here. In space you can board ships and cannibalize their parts, which is something I'd expect you could do anywhere.

2. Can you interact with buildings on planets? They take a science check for me to walk over them, but I can't seem to figure out what to do with it once I'm on the building's tile. Can you go inside them?

3. How exactly are the megacorps different? Do they offer different prices for resources?

I'm certain I'll have more questions, but I'll be sure to put them into this thread as they come to me. Thanks for the help, guys!
MegaXRadioMan
Redshirt

Re: General Questions

Postby Spacehamster » Tue 4. Mar 2014, 21:35

Sry for my engrish - i'm just a hamster :)

Space hamsters are never wrong!

Oh no! Its Wooly Rupert, the Tyrannohamstersaurus of Ill Omen!
Spacehamster
Pilot

Return to Help!