[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4699: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4701: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4702: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4703: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Prospector - A roguelike in space www.prospector.at • View topic - graphic glitch and weird comments

graphic glitch and weird comments

Ask the community if you don't know what to do, or how to do it.

graphic glitch and weird comments

Postby Lorelei43 » Mon 13. Oct 2014, 13:49

Hi,

Each time I move or do something, I have a message like Darknessx14 or darknessx20 appearing? Also often I get a number instead of a graphic, like '3073' instead of a particular graphic on the map?

I took version 189, unzipped it fully and ran the game, I did not meddle with any file.

Also bonus question, how do I get this display
www roguebasin.com/index.php?title=Prospector

My tiles are different and smaller! I prefer how it looks the same as on the screenshot linked above ...
Lorelei43
Redshirt

Re: graphic glitch and weird comments

Postby Spacehamster » Tue 14. Oct 2014, 21:40

Hello, Lorelei43.

All this weird comments and glitches caused by one thing - Magellan (Developer of prospectorrl) forgot to turn off debug mode. I will suggest you to use previous version. Or send e-mail to Magellan (You can find his mail here) with question how to disable debug mode.

As for bonus question - tinker with ingame config (especially with "main window width" and "resolution" options).

P.S. Bonus: Find CharacterSample1.png at graphics if you want to change player sprite looking.
Sry for my engrish - i'm just a hamster :)

Space hamsters are never wrong!

Oh no! Its Wooly Rupert, the Tyrannohamstersaurus of Ill Omen!
Spacehamster
Pilot

Return to Help!