crash on docking/landing and clonning bug

If you encounter a bug, please let us know here

crash on docking/landing and clonning bug

Postby Koios » Mon 25. Nov 2013, 00:36

version 172_178 of the game

First I have to say I have no .sav of any of the bugs as I clean my old savegames to keep things neat, but will from now on, save the buggy ones.

The first bug involves game exiting by itself when I try to dock in a station or land on a planet out of sudden. I shopuld be able to get another bugged .sav with this soon enought.

The other bug only happened once and I don't know what triggered, I had a small starting ship I had chosen at random with capacity for 5 crew members, I didn't notice this til I tried to recruit a new one, the bug happened soon afterwards. I was exploring a system and when I tried to land on a planet, it warned me I didn't had spacesuits for 132 of my crew members and if I wanted them to remain at the ship, I said yes, then investigated what happened. It turned out all those crewmembers over the limit of 5 were clones of my scientist, with the same name and stats. This one bug has only happened me once unlike the other one, so I am not sure I'll be able to get it again, but if I do I will send the .sav file.
Koios
Redshirt

Return to Bugs