More R183 bugs NOT fixed in R184

If you encounter a bug, please let us know here

More R183 bugs NOT fixed in R184

Postby Justaround » Mon 5. May 2014, 21:07

Those errors were found in R183, however I still would like to go with the list of them I've compiled during gameplay today as many were not reported as solved in R184. Those who were or which I already found reported on this forum I took out. Here's what remains:

- Inspecting the bodies of all kinds of animal lifeforms to acquire luxury goods. However, even when they supposedly become such, in trading screen on a space station, they are being sold as tech goods.

- This one may need reproduction, but just for the sake of leaving a note, asking for confirmation and additional info: there may be issues with how game handles save. Apparently after loading one game, height of my captain changed from over 170 centimeters to 1.116 with changes to weight too. I also had one save game that had several hundred clones of one crew members together with the equipment (for a ship with space for 15).

- The old issue with giving anaesthetics to some creatures is still not resolved - often I am given the message that the enemy falls asleep, but they never do till proper time of the day. No matter amount of anasthetics and their strength.

- Some star systems seem to just appear in previously explored space.

- Stranded ship wreckages are still a mess - aside from them disappearing randomly on repair no matter succesful or not, you cannot enter them without attempting to repair them first. Only some allow entrance at all and while inside resources can randomly pop up and spawn all over the ship, including being imbued in walls (usually at the rate of them spawning on planet surface because of geological processes).

- Old bug with opening locks is also not yet resolved and some locations (buildings, ships) make the awayteam attempt lockpicking once per turn spent/used to walk onto the location, no matter if previous lockpicking attempt was a success. So far every 'container' suffering from this issue was also devoid of any loot.

- Very often, natural cave entrances etc are invisible (looking like normal rock/sand floor). Same with exits if one manages to enter a cave.
Justaround
Redshirt

Return to Bugs