[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4699: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4701: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4702: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4703: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Prospector - A roguelike in space www.prospector.at • View topic - R201 Bugs

R201 Bugs

If you encounter a bug, please let us know here

R201 Bugs

Postby PaulTB » Tue 2. May 2017, 17:05

R201 Planet Type suddenly changed?

I was walking around a planet when it suddenly changed from a barren icy / rock landscape into an acid landscape with vegetation. Mountains disappeared within sight range. [EDIT] When you load the save file the terrain changes stop, but the changes that have already taken place remain.

Save file + Config file link

Screenshot:

R201 Hydrogen Scoop doesn't collect fuel from gas clouds

The description of the hydrogen scoop says that it allows you to collect fuel from gas clouds, as well as increasing fuel gained when diving into gas giants. Going through gas clouds, however, doesn't seem to do anything.

R201 The Mountains and The High Mountains should have 'are' not 'is'

Messages relating to Mountains and High Mountains should use grammar for plural not singular.

e.g. "The Mountains ARE showing signs of serious damage"
not "The Mountains is showing signs of serious damage"
PaulTB
Redshirt

Re: R201 Bugs

Postby PaulTB » Fri 5. May 2017, 10:01

R201 Doctor on strike?

How often is the doctor supposed to try to heal people while on an away mission? I walked completely around the planet and he hasn't healed the one point damage my captain took. Some missions he heals quite frequently, and others it seems not at all.

Save game file:

(They are all instantly healed with no message when I take off from the planet)

R201 Abandoned Alien Vessel is a Cave with No Exit

The planet with an independent colony has an 'abandoned alien vessel'. If you enter it, you end up in a cave with no stairs out.

Save game file:

R201 Easy Patrol is Too Easy

Got a patrol with no patrol points to visit.

R201 Vanishing Mining Robots

I dropped two Improved Mining Robots near the north east of the planet in orbit one. Both vanished when placed, and when I walked over them later there was nothing there. I tried launching and landing a few times, nothing.

Save game file:

R201 Alien artifact air recycler doesn't recycle air

Air is used up just as fast with the air recycler as it was before.

R201 In a hurry, going nowhere

Ian Quinn asked to go to the station he was already sitting in.

PaulTB
Redshirt

Postby PaulTB » Mon 8. May 2017, 07:54

R201 Crash! Possibly due to too many animal captures?

The game crashed when I captured a sleeping critter (I think). I had captured lots of critters on the same planet before.

Save game file:

R201 Success! In a failing kind of way

Examining alien artifact sometimes gives mixed result.

Save game file:

R201 Alien Ship Glitch

The alien ships are invading the alien ship! It's a recursive nightmare. :P

To test, use the save game file below and land on the pirate planet. There are empty blank squares where abandoned alien ships used to be. There are two alien ships left, if you enter one of them you will get the situation shown in the image above.

Save game file:

R201 Very ordinary special planet

Found a planet with a special tag, but nothing on it seems out of the ordinary. No caves, buildings or critters.

Save game file:

R201 Log-book location previews do not show anomaly areas

PaulTB
Redshirt

Postby PaulTB » Sun 14. May 2017, 12:01

R201 Log book list needs wider columns

The last part of coords in the log book are often missing. e.g. F2-62(109:127) will display as F2-62(109:12

R201 Strange asteroid encounter

The strange thing is a) I didn't have any allies, but I still got thanked by them and b) the enemy instantly ran away (although I had a very tough ship, so that isn't quite so strange).

R201 Cannot scroll quest list

If you have enough ongoing quests to need a scrollbar you will find that + and - don't work. If you press either you drop out of the quest list display to the main game screen.

PaulTB
Redshirt

Postby PaulTB » Mon 22. May 2017, 11:46

R201 resource/item collection has stopped working
R202 confirmed!

Part way through playing a game I noticed that the message when picking up resources had changed. Instead of "Iron (23 Cr)" it just said "Iron". When returning to the station and visiting a merchant company resources are no longer sold, and my inventory does not include a list of resources held.

This occurred in a R202 game as well. I noticed that it is also impossible to pick up objects, although you do get the credits from credit chips.

Save game:
PaulTB
Redshirt

Re: R201 / R202 Bugs

Postby PaulTB » Thu 1. Jun 2017, 15:27

Checking for existance in R202

Confirmed so far: R202-PTB#001 resource/item collection has stopped working
PaulTB
Redshirt

Return to Bugs