[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4699: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4701: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4702: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4703: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Prospector - A roguelike in space www.prospector.at • View topic - Your Last Mission

Your Last Mission

Post your most interesting missions here

Your Last Mission

Postby XxXAlphamaleXxX » Sat 5. Oct 2013, 10:19

Hello, Guess Who?
In this topic Just tell the story of your latest mission and how it ended, If you dont remember go to your prospector folder and go to the "summary" folder, find your last mission and either post the picture or tell your story..... Doesn't even have to be interesting

My last mission
Yep I died.png
Yep I died.png (82.72 KiB) Viewed 40774 times

And there ya go, Yes it had been some time since i seen apollos planet and the message was intriguing so i landed and well you probably know the rest.

So don't be shy, they cant all be heroic deaths.
Oh and this was like 5 minutes in
"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value."
~Albert Einstein
XxXAlphamaleXxX
Redshirt

Re: Your Last Mission

Postby d12 » Sun 6. Oct 2013, 15:52

I was so frustated the last game I quit for a day or so. ;(
Well, I had been scouting space searching for a small space station, so I could get loyalty for my crew. The last doctor and scientist quit on me, claiming three months is too long duty term. We are exploring space! Its supposed to take long. Well, It wouldn't happen again. Those implants would make it a certainty.
So, while looking I also gathered some valuable minerals and suddenly.
Well, after I got the implants, I was heading to the main station to cash in on the reaches I hoarded on pains and risks. Damn those pirates! I was attacked and my heavy scout was barely a match for the cruiser. I should have equipped it better, even paying those ridiculous prices Mudd is always asking for.
Last edited by d12 on Mon 21. Oct 2013, 20:28, edited 1 time in total.
d12
Redshirt

Postby Kaet » Sat 12. Oct 2013, 08:40

My most recent team also died on the Apollo planet.
Not before killing him though. Then I went to his temple and destroyed it and found some weapon for my ship in there.
Not going to do me any good since he made my ship disappear, but I (somehow) installed it anyway.
Then I waited around for my oxygen to run out cause my ship was nowhere to be found.

Shouldn't there be some way off that planet? Or is it a death trap no matter what?
Kaet
Redshirt

Postby magellan » Sat 12. Oct 2013, 11:36

magellan
Pilot

Postby Kaet » Sat 12. Oct 2013, 12:33

Kaet
Redshirt

Postby magellan » Sat 12. Oct 2013, 13:08

[spoiler="Not very spoily"]If you have a comsat you don't need line of sight to your ship (Meaning no mountains on the path to your ship), if you don't have one that message means that there is a mountain in the way[/spoiler]
magellan
Pilot

Postby Kaet » Sat 12. Oct 2013, 13:29

Kaet
Redshirt

Postby magellan » Sat 12. Oct 2013, 14:29

No it doesn't.

[spoiler="Dude where is my ship"]The ship is somewhere on the planet. You can either find it by foot, or call it (But you need either LOS or a comsat for that. If you don't have LOS in one position, try again from somewhere else)[/spoiler]

This discussion must look very interesting for those who do not want to be spoiled. :)
magellan
Pilot

Postby XxXAlphamaleXxX » Wed 16. Apr 2014, 12:15

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value."
~Albert Einstein
XxXAlphamaleXxX
Redshirt

Postby Spacehamster » Fri 25. Apr 2014, 17:53

Curiosity killed many cats. That Katt not exception:
Sry for my engrish - i'm just a hamster :)

Space hamsters are never wrong!

Oh no! Its Wooly Rupert, the Tyrannohamstersaurus of Ill Omen!
Spacehamster
Pilot

Return to Mission summaries