[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4699: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4701: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4702: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4703: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Prospector - A roguelike in space www.prospector.at • View topic - Whats happening in YOUR randomly generated universe? :)

Whats happening in YOUR randomly generated universe? :)

Post your most interesting missions here

Whats happening in YOUR randomly generated universe? :)

Postby thanatopsis_6 » Sat 12. Oct 2013, 00:03

Figured I'd start this thread for people to talk about the grand victories and failures they're currently enduring in-game! Gogogo! :)
thanatopsis_6
Redshirt

Re: Whats happening in YOUR randomly generated universe? :)

Postby XxXAlphamaleXxX » Sat 12. Oct 2013, 01:12

Well, my current universe is nearly completely explored and now im starting to go back through and land on the more dangerous planets that tend to destroy new starters. Im armed to the teeth and nearly nothing can harm me, cept of course giant gas sharks.
"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value."
~Albert Einstein
XxXAlphamaleXxX
Redshirt

Postby Lexx » Sun 13. Oct 2013, 14:57

The LS Concordia manned by Captain Paul Garret has mapped several planets fully in the region. Along with a large amount of minerals and logging successfully a wormhole. They have a mix of laser guns and a sturdy plasma rifle and some gyrojet rifles and vibroblades. The scout vessel has some basic upgrades and beginning to build up a little savings. Also invested in some strong anesthetics and stasis fields in the event some live alien specimens can be 'Acquired'.
Lexx
Redshirt

Postby trapac » Tue 15. Oct 2013, 03:29

i just killed annie and took the villa WOOT 100k i found a destroyer in space haha xD
trapac
Redshirt

Postby trapac » Tue 15. Oct 2013, 08:05

i found a 5th Tier ACSC - Alien Scoutship but cant take over it?
trapac
Redshirt

Postby magellan » Wed 16. Oct 2013, 18:55

You seem to be having quite a run trapac :)
Also I am moving this to Mission Summaries. Somehow seems to be a better fit for this topic to me. Also it's so empty over there.
magellan
Pilot

Postby d12 » Sun 20. Oct 2013, 19:46

After mining several planets around Space Station 1 I started my biological assessment mission. It involved several cages and several pounds of anesthesic pelets disguised as gummy worms. Huge success and profits.
Finaly I bought a decent Explorer class ship and hired a decent sized crew to land on the planet where the pirates built a huge city. I landed somewhere far away, and set up an ambush for a roaming pirate squad! They fell for it and the loot was all mine! Most of my redshirts died, as expected, so there are bonus profits from wage savings.
My new landing party just took a whole complement of troops inside a heavy scout. I think we are halfway there to be able to kill all pirates.
d12
Redshirt

Postby magellan » Mon 21. Oct 2013, 14:54

It's always nice to see motivated crewmembers dodging a paycheck by not dodging a bullet :)

Do you have discovered the new tactics setting: nonlethal?
magellan
Pilot

Postby d12 » Mon 21. Oct 2013, 20:21

d12
Redshirt

Postby Sebastian2203 » Sun 3. Nov 2013, 14:53

I am quite newbie in this game and I consider this my most sucessfull run.

I managed to fully map 30 planets, I had 15 K credits, I killed 20 aliens. I had 7 dead crewmembers. And I was quite happy with myself. Everything was going good, I maped out all left side of map and I was trying to map planets which I was said I have to map. Then one of those planets were in nebula. I had good ship and I was able to map that planet. But I accidentaly pushed wrong button and my ship was deeper in nebula.. before I was on border of nebula/normal space I was dead.. If I wouldnt misstyped I would have saved my life. And this is how majority of games ends for me. Missclick, missunderstand , bad analysis of situation etc... Fly safe !
Sebastian2203
Redshirt

Next

Return to Mission summaries