[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4699: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4701: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4702: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4703: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Prospector - A roguelike in space www.prospector.at • View topic - Whats happening in YOUR randomly generated universe? :)

Whats happening in YOUR randomly generated universe? :)

Post your most interesting missions here

Re: Whats happening in YOUR randomly generated universe? :)

Postby canfigurelater? » Sat 7. Dec 2013, 20:07

The Firefly was on a wonderful mission.

Until it found a little troop transport in space.

There were worms.

I mashed the arrow keys.

I am now here.
:|
canfigurelater?
Redshirt

Postby Ifailatgaming » Tue 15. Apr 2014, 19:40

i guess i'll tell the tale of how i got a battleship in my best run so far, i'd stopped playing for a few months and loaded a save, i noticed a battleship on the map and went there, as soon as i got there i found out that it was full of crystals, strangely enough these crystals were neutral and didn't instantly murder me in my low levels, i talked to them and they were quite rude, but upon seeing the opportunity i did what any sane person would do, i headed to the nearest station and bought a crudload of anesthetics, it took around 4 runs each giving me around 2000 credits each, that save got me to my highest credit amount, found a ton of thick adaptive armor and desintegrators, such a shame the save got eaten by bugs ;(
Ifailatgaming
Redshirt

Postby XxXAlphamaleXxX » Wed 16. Apr 2014, 12:14

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value."
~Albert Einstein
XxXAlphamaleXxX
Redshirt

Postby Ifailatgaming » Wed 16. Apr 2014, 21:20

Ifailatgaming
Redshirt

Postby XxXAlphamaleXxX » Thu 17. Apr 2014, 10:15

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value."
~Albert Einstein
XxXAlphamaleXxX
Redshirt

Postby Spacehamster » Fri 25. Apr 2014, 17:51

Because I can.
Sry for my engrish - i'm just a hamster :)

Space hamsters are never wrong!

Oh no! Its Wooly Rupert, the Tyrannohamstersaurus of Ill Omen!
Spacehamster
Pilot

Postby Spacewarp » Sun 27. Jul 2014, 23:04

You retire with 15,642 Cr. to your name. Your ship doesn't have the range to get back to civilization, you need to book a passage on a long range transport ship for that.

You board the next ship back to civilization, and arrive back home with 15,142 Credits.

One day you find the love of your life. You have a child.

After several years of work it's finally time to retire!

You sell your well going Mud's store and franchise.
Your life insurance finally pays out.
You finally settle down on your little planet Soon you build a nice house on it.
Only few in your communitiy are more powerfull than you are. You demand taxes, run a policeforce, and have influence on the legeslative process
What you can't do with your title, you can do with your assets. You can collect enough tax money to help building local infrastructure. You have more money than you could ever spend. The alliance you brokered holds and is successful at keeping the robot ships in check.

You pay little attention to news that come out of the sector where you earned your riches. That changes when SHI announces that they managed to control a type of automated alien scoutships, that was a threat to exploration and commerce in the sector before. Automated exploration becomes standard, and much safer for humans, but you are too old to be part of this new adventure.

And you finally pass on to the next adventure, one you will never return from.

T H E E N D

---

The only reason I had so few credits is that I dropped 350,000 on retirement benefits immediately before I retired. I'll post a link to the mission summary if everyone wants it. 8)
Spacewarp
Redshirt

Postby Spacehamster » Tue 28. Oct 2014, 17:35

Oh, dear.
Sry for my engrish - i'm just a hamster :)

Space hamsters are never wrong!

Oh no! Its Wooly Rupert, the Tyrannohamstersaurus of Ill Omen!
Spacehamster
Pilot

Postby Jenkar » Tue 28. Oct 2014, 21:46

Today the captain of the Derp Enterprise died the quickest death yet known to Jenkarkind by closing his helmet in a space station, without having oxygen.
Jenkar
Redshirt

Postby Sebastian2203 » Tue 28. Oct 2014, 23:36

R.I.P. poor captain, must have suffocated in his own CO2.

Mine generated universe is exploding because I am playing the "bugged" version...
Yes there are random tiles poping in poping out and my keyboard does not respond..

But it looks like special planet who knows.
Sebastian2203
Redshirt

PreviousNext

Return to Mission summaries