[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4699: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4701: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4702: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4703: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Prospector - A roguelike in space www.prospector.at • View topic - Whats happening in YOUR randomly generated universe? :)

Whats happening in YOUR randomly generated universe? :)

Post your most interesting missions here

Re: Whats happening in YOUR randomly generated universe? :)

Postby FriskyTentacles » Sat 14. Feb 2015, 17:10

RIP in pieces Captain Hershey Alto

Captain of the ship Hersey's Kiss.
Died from a sudden existence failure.

Apparently, some alien bombs do jack shit and others detonate neigh immediately.
Giant enemy goat.
FriskyTentacles
Redshirt

Postby ThatOneGuy » Sun 15. Feb 2015, 02:07

Ah i love the alien bombs. First time I found one, immediately set it to 12 and moved to what I thought was a safe distance...Always learned to either change levels(Go underground or up stairs) or launch in ship after I lost two or three teams to experimenting with the bomb. It feels so good when you find vaults with 10 or 15 of them, I just use them when i find the multiplying ???? or death layers of 50+ robots etc.
ThatOneGuy
Redshirt

Postby FriskyTentacles » Mon 16. Feb 2015, 16:02

What happens if you use one on a docked ship?
Giant enemy goat.
FriskyTentacles
Redshirt

Postby ThatOneGuy » Tue 17. Feb 2015, 00:42

As in a derelict ship you dock with? Kills most if not all robots/creatures and all walls. Great for finding alien tech since you have to shoot the tech first anyway. Haven't used one on a space station, mostly because I want to be on good terms in most games
ThatOneGuy
Redshirt

Postby Arek_PL » Sun 6. Dec 2015, 19:02

Today i was flying from space stadion 2 to space stadion 1 to find mining or laser drill and if possible jetpacks and i saw light transport so i decided to dock
at first i didnt noticed anything, no crewmembers to sell fuel so i decided to go deeper
i was attacked by ???? i lost 2 redshirts and 1 gunner o_o so i quickly escaped and quickly closed doors what managed to stop him (???? cant open doors?) room where this thing attacked me had airlock so i decided to go to stadion hire new gunner
i was back on ship i transported engine II to my light scout and decided to go EVA
from space i started to shift Fire at air managing to attack ???? (it cant go eva?) while my balanced laser gun and rifle didnt even bypased ???? armor laser rifle managed to do it after some time of firing at air i managed to kill it lol

???? give no biodata ;(
at least i got sensors II (my sensors I have malfunction on my junk ship) and shields I
lockers contained hoverplatform and some suits not bad :)
Arek_PL
Redshirt

Postby Arek_PL » Tue 8. Dec 2015, 17:03

i got mission to check what happened on this ship and another ???? apeared, destroyed with no problems because i have better weapon and few redshirts too ;)

i saw ship flooded with fungs, my crew got 500+ experience in no time :D

EVERY faction is friendly to me, i can land on pirate planets, pirate fleets hail us, i can dock to all stadions and even aliens do not attack me, only thing what can kill me are robots and ???? (or some stupid death)
Arek_PL
Redshirt

Postby Spacehamster » Sun 24. Dec 2017, 01:20

Necroposting, hooray.

Anyway, meet my awesome pilot Herbert Tidwell.

Pilot.png
Pilot.png (5.67 KiB) Viewed 35862 times
Sry for my engrish - i'm just a hamster :)

Space hamsters are never wrong!

Oh no! Its Wooly Rupert, the Tyrannohamstersaurus of Ill Omen!
Spacehamster
Pilot

Previous

Return to Mission summaries