[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4699: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4701: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4702: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4703: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Prospector - A roguelike in space www.prospector.at • View topic - Better inform people that this is ALIVE!

Better inform people that this is ALIVE!

General discussion about Prospector

Better inform people that this is ALIVE!

Postby Sebastian2203 » Fri 8. Nov 2013, 17:19

Hello I noticed that many people which were fans of this game before game forum switched here somehow didnt noticed that this game is still alive. ( Just my oponion, I see low number of people here) so my idea is to somehow deleted previous forum and put there redirection link here or put large sign "WE ARE ALIVE" and explain everything there.

Or its just my wrong guess that this game lost interest of many people ?

EDIT: Sorry if this should go to suggestions.
Sebastian2203
Redshirt

Re: Better inform people that this is ALIVE!

Postby magellan » Mon 11. Nov 2013, 16:43

Actually all things considered I don't think this place is doing that bad.
It's a Forum for a minor roguelike game, and it's barely 2 months old. Interest and activity seems comparable to other similiar sites to me. 24 people already thought that it was worth looking at an exciting announcement like "New spoiler tag" :)

And what I like in particular:
The bug forum is only the 2nd most active forum on the site :)
magellan
Pilot

Postby gabeux » Mon 11. Nov 2013, 20:23

It took me a bit of prospecting to find these forums (ha!).
I posted about it on the good old Bay12 thread about Prospector.
I used to post there, 4 years ago... o_o

It's awesome that this is still up, I always liked this game a lot.
gabeux
Redshirt

Postby magellan » Tue 12. Nov 2013, 15:20

magellan
Pilot

Postby gabeux » Tue 12. Nov 2013, 21:07

Hopefully you don't remember me being way too excited about the game! (I used to act like a kid back then, argh.)
Were you working on the game on your freetime for all this time? The game is much more stable, and I like dem'graphics. :)
gabeux
Redshirt

Return to General discussion