[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4699: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4701: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4702: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4703: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Prospector - A roguelike in space www.prospector.at • View topic - Radio Commands and why they're useful [Mild Spoilers]

Radio Commands and why they're useful [Mild Spoilers]

Ask the community if you don't know what to do, or how to do it.

Radio Commands and why they're useful [Mild Spoilers]

Postby NoobKid » Mon 22. Dec 2014, 13:54

I currently only know these few:

Land = Your ship takes off and lands wherever you want. Note: this takes some time, depending on how far the chosen LZ is.

Fire = Your ship fires a weapon of your choosing at anything the ship has a clear line of sight to. Useful for thinning out pursuing hostiles. Not so much for mass mining.

Start = Don't really know much about this one. Makes your ship orbit the planet?

Rover start = Commands your rover to - well, start roving.

Rover stop = Opposite of ^

Rover target = I think this makes your rover go to a specific spot.

Rescue = I don't know. (Masterski mentioned this command in another thread.)

Please add to this list. There's no other place to get this information - the wiki seems to be a bit dated, and I search the forums for information more, anyway.
NoobKid
Redshirt

Re: Radio Commands and why they're useful

Postby Spacehamster » Tue 23. Dec 2014, 11:40

Radio commands what I still remember:
Hello = Just hello;
Status = same as ship status hotkey;
Get, Come, Rescue, Move = Same as land;\\Can't be used at some places. And I still remember funny now fixed bugs about this commands.
Fire, Nuke, Shoot = pretty obvious;
Launch = same as start. \\Makes ship fly away and leave you behind. Probably shall work with comm. sats. but nope.
Help = hint about three previous radio commands;
Rover start, rover stop, rover target.
Also:
Selfdestruct;
Scan; \\I think you need comm. sat. to use that command.
Position, location, where; \\I think you need comm. sat. to use that command.
Sry for my engrish - i'm just a hamster :)

Space hamsters are never wrong!

Oh no! Its Wooly Rupert, the Tyrannohamstersaurus of Ill Omen!
Spacehamster
Pilot

Re: Radio Commands and why they're useful [Mild Spoilers]

Postby magellan » Fri 26. Dec 2014, 18:56

Good idea for a thread. But I think it belongs into the help subsection, maybe with a little spoiler warning.
There.

Anyway I would be very interested in hearing what people tried out, and what results they expected, that didn't work. That way new radio commands lie! :)
magellan
Pilot

Re: Radio Commands and why they're useful [Mild Spoilers]

Postby Spacehamster » Tue 6. Jan 2015, 00:48

Sry for my engrish - i'm just a hamster :)

Space hamsters are never wrong!

Oh no! Its Wooly Rupert, the Tyrannohamstersaurus of Ill Omen!
Spacehamster
Pilot

Return to Help!