How do I...

Ask the community if you don't know what to do, or how to do it.

How do I...

Postby dcaflak » Thu 20. Oct 2016, 13:22

Set up traps. I'm sorry everyone, it's probably a noob question but I've been struggling with my computer like an idiot for an embarassingly long amount of time trying to set up the stasis trap I bought at the spacestation on a planet, and no matter what I do I just can't place it on the ground, it either closes the inventory or use a keybinding.
dcaflak
Redshirt

Re: How do I...

Postby Spacehamster » Sun 23. Oct 2016, 09:31

dcaflak wrote:Set up traps. I'm sorry everyone, it's probably a noob question but I've been struggling with my computer like an idiot for an embarassingly long amount of time trying to set up the stasis trap I bought at the spacestation on a planet, and no matter what I do I just can't place it on the ground, it either closes the inventory or use a keybinding.

I didn't played for a long time still I don't think what you can set up traps at all. And If I recall properly 'Stasis trap" is just upgraded cage (extra space) for captured aliens. Description from inventory will help immensely, though.
Sry for my engrish - i'm just a hamster :)

Space hamsters are never wrong!

Oh no! Its Wooly Rupert, the Tyrannohamstersaurus of Ill Omen!
Spacehamster
Pilot

How do I

Postby ronaldalove » Fri 12. Apr 2019, 13:24

Im keen on smoking some chicken wings but Im not sure how. What temp do you cook them at/how long etc.

Thanks
ronaldalove
Redshirt

Return to Help!