[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Prospector - A roguelike in space www.prospector.at • View topic - Second mission crashes

Second mission crashes

Second mission crashes

Postby PBDoughboyy » Wed 9. Oct 2013, 19:43

When starting the game, I dock at the beginning station and get a cargo delivery mission from the company office. If I try getting another cargo mission from the same office, the game will exit instead of either replacing the existing mission or telling me I already have one. It does this even if it lists a different station as the destination to deliver the cargo to. I am able to load the game after it exits and it looks like it's keeping the initial mission in the quest list. I'm running 0.0.3 R165 in Windows 8 x64.
PBDoughboyy
Redshirt

Re: Game exits when taking 2nd mission

Postby XxXAlphamaleXxX » Thu 10. Oct 2013, 00:53

You said that your game crashes, If you would please, go to your prospector folder and find a little file called "Error.log" then open it with notepad and copy/paste all of the information and put it in a reply in this topic, then its easy for magellan to find and fix the issue
"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value."
~Albert Einstein
XxXAlphamaleXxX
Redshirt

Re: Second mission crashes

Postby PBDoughboyy » Thu 10. Oct 2013, 14:25

PBDoughboyy
Redshirt

Re: Second mission crashes

Postby magellan » Thu 10. Oct 2013, 16:46

Thanks for the report.
Found and fixed.
I will release a updated version tomorrow.

As for the F: thing: It confuses a lot of people. The error handling routine stores the full path when the program was compiled. So that's where you would find the file on my system.
magellan
Pilot

Return to Fixed