[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4699: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4701: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4702: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4703: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Prospector - A roguelike in space www.prospector.at • View topic - Map comment positioning problem

Map comment positioning problem

Map comment positioning problem

Postby d12 » Tue 22. Oct 2013, 19:27

When trying to comment on the map, sometimes the comment moves right after you press enter to confirm it.
It happens when you are close to the right edge of the map.

In this save game, when you try to comment near your ships position, and I possibly anywhere else really, the comment ends up the wrong place, quite frustating:
savegame file:
[the image is cropped by the forum layout] full image:
I marked the places I chose to add the comments "one" "two" "three" with the handwritten numbers and the dark blue X.

There is another problem with erasing these comments. If I try to erase comment "one" (by aiming the comment crosshair to the position it is showing instead of the one I failed to add it to) it deletes both comment "one" and "three"! o_o

And after that when I try to erase the remaining comment "two", I have to do it twice! the first time it won't get erased the first time! The second time it works.

I also wonder all other comments are still intact or some of them got deleted from this bug. ;(
[the image is cropped by the forum layout] full image:
d12
Redshirt

Re: Map comment positioning problem

Postby magellan » Wed 23. Oct 2013, 20:47

Oh.... that's embarassing
Found and fixed (Won't tell you what caused it because ... embarassing!!!) ;)
magellan
Pilot

Re: Map comment positioning problem

Postby d12 » Thu 24. Oct 2013, 20:46

Oh thank you. The same position problem happend when at other sides of the map too. I guess it is all related.
d12
Redshirt

Return to Fixed