JAVP

Post your most interesting missions here

JAVP

Postby Spacehamster » Mon 9. Dec 2013, 18:08

Lady Luck (Arena - i love you), Queen of Destruction (Nuked ~11 planets with AB)- captain Patricia Shurtleff (Age 28, 1,96, 63kg, free) - made what only a "few" prospectors were able - return to home alive and filthy rich... after "legendary" exploits what changed course of history.
:D
Mission summary (spoilery of course)
[+] Spoiler

Further life

You retire with 1,779,601 Cr. to your name. Your ship doesn't have the range to get back to civilization, you need to book a passage on a long range transport ship for that.

You board the next ship back to civilization, and arrive back home with 1,779,101 Credits.

You never find a partner to share your life with. Looks like the only love of a captain is his ship.

After several years of work it's finally time to retire!

You sell your well going Mud's store and franchise.
Your life insurance finally pays out.
You finally settle down on your very own planet! It's a bit barren, but it's yours! Soon you build a nice house on it. You are able to equip it with every luxury you could ever dream of. You also can hire servants for whatever task you do not want to do yourself. The place gets a lot nicer after some minor terraforming!
You are a rich, powerful duke. What you say is law in your community. And that community is pretty large. Nobody can oppose politically or economically You have more money than you could ever spend.

During all this time the use of the recovered alien scout ships helps humanity to further reach for the stars. You are near the end of your life as human influence has reached almost every corner of the milkyway galaxy. Finally there are news of a civilization discovered in the magellanic clouds who can equal human prowess in most areas, and even surpass their scientific knowledge in some.

Unfortunately the diplomats can't work out a lasting peace. When you lie on your Deathbed the war for the galaxy still rages on, and propably will for many more centuries to come.

T H E E N D

Full summary: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzU_VR ... sp=sharing

Not best ending (Bugs, bugs - especial AR alliance bug) of course but still good one.

P.S. Funny, don't get how to make a attachments... =\
Last edited by Spacehamster on Wed 11. Dec 2013, 05:48, edited 1 time in total.
Sry for my engrish - i'm just a hamster :)

Space hamsters are never wrong!

Oh no! Its Wooly Rupert, the Tyrannohamstersaurus of Ill Omen!
Spacehamster
Pilot

Re: JAVP

Postby bearblue » Wed 11. Dec 2013, 04:05

I now have a bit of ambition to try and *not* get my crew killed.... Thanks for sharing this. :)
bearblue
Redshirt

Re: JAVP

Postby Spacehamster » Sun 27. Apr 2014, 12:31

Started as betatest, ended as another victory. Oh well.

[+] Spoiler
You retire with 143,202 Cr. to your name. Your ship doesn't have the range to get back to civilization, you need to book a passage on a long range transport ship for that.

You board the next ship back to civilization, and arrive back home with 142,702 Credits.

One day you find the love of your life. You don't have children.

After several years of work it's finally time to retire!

You sell your well going Mud's store and franchise.
Your life insurance finally pays out.
You finally settle down on your very own planet! It's a bit barren, but it's yours! Soon you build a nice house on it. You are able to equip it with every luxury you could ever dream of. You also can hire servants for whatever task you do not want to do yourself. The place gets a lot nicer after some minor terraforming!
You are a rich, powerful duke. What you say is law in your community. And that community is pretty large. Nobody can oppose you politically or economically You have more money than you could ever spend.

During all this time the use of the recovered alien scout ships helps humanity to further reach for the stars. You are near the end of your life as human influence has reached almost every corner of the milkyway galaxy. Finally there are news of a civilization discovered in the magellanic clouds who can equal human prowess in most areas, and even surpass their scientific knowledge in some.

Peacefull relations are established quickly, and a joint project is founded: Launching an expedtition to Andromeda!

As you lie on your deathbed you wish you were young enough to join the adventure. But you have led a life, more exciting than most can claim, and the next adventure for you, won't be in space.

T H E E N D

Mission summary: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzU_VRlGwM1laWxnTE92b3R5Unc/edit?usp=sharing.

P.S. Arena abuse is bad m'kay?
Sry for my engrish - i'm just a hamster :)

Space hamsters are never wrong!

Oh no! Its Wooly Rupert, the Tyrannohamstersaurus of Ill Omen!
Spacehamster
Pilot

Return to Mission summaries